eCommerce Marketing Agent
The purpose of the eCommerce Marketing Agent is to effectively generate revenue and to maximize traffic to our website, Reusetek.com through product listings, SEO keyword generation and focus, and proactively maintaining our inventory online through various eCommerce sales channels.
At a Glance:
- Job Category: Hourly
- Position Type: Independent
- Reports To: VP of Sales
- Department: ReuseTek
- Location: Tustin Corporate Headquarters
- Expected Hours: Variable
- Creating various detailed descriptions for items that are deemed of resale value on our website, Reusetek.com
- Creating various detailed descriptions for items that are deemed of resale value through various online eCommerce sales channels.
- Creating accurate and effective listings through the proper use of grammar, spelling, product condition, and other various attributes that present our product in the most professional manner possible.
- Creating listings with a focus on SEO keywords and meta-words that effectively drive traffic to our web page through Google searches.
- Delivering the “WOW factor” consistently and effectively when dealing with customer service issues, questions, or concerns.
- Constantly creating “raving fans” through consistent feedback by e-mail, phone, or other forms of communication in a timely manner to all of our online customers.
- Do whatever is necessary to suffice our customer needs and expectations.
- Effectively responding and taking responsibility for all customer RMA’s and/or returns of products sold through positive feedback by e-mail, text, phone, or any other means of communication.
- Effectively troubleshoot and answer customer questions in regards to products sold or listed.
- To follow-through and live by commitments made to customers in regards to any returns, refunds, exchanges or any other promises made.
- Ability to research, identify, and effectively price product through online references such as Google, Terapeak, eBay, and any other tool online.
- Through working with Inventory control, assisting in the process of sorting, preparing, and capturing basic product info for effective online sales of various products and maximizing efficiency through by having listing agents post listings through GP database.
- Ability to learn and expand our inventory properly by understanding basic elements of our inventory management software (Green Pulse) by creating lots, associating serial numbers with products, and properly storing products to be retrieved for CAPP.
- Ability to maintain low levels of inventory and practicing FIFO rule in inventory management.
- By working with the ReUseTek Sales Manager, help create reports to better identify resale product and to maximize our revenue through decision-making on whether items should be sold wholesale or detail.
- By working with the ReUseTek Sales Manager, help create a steady stream of product that can be sold wholesale to satisfy company wide cash-flow efforts.
Culture and Team-Work:
- To be able to work in a team environment with the intention to help the department grow.
- To exhibit a strong work-ethic and energetic attitude that can impact the department as a whole
- To assist and promote team-work amongst the department as a whole by helping other team-members in various tasks, duties, or roles.
- To exhibit a fast-paced and determined attitude to consistently meet and exceed goals
- Motivated and energetic
- Trying to grow massively, not just stay put
- Focused on a big future
- Desire to make money and to make more and more money by working hard
- Not afraid of hard work
- Good personality
- Good communication skills (Speaks English)
- Right out of high school is ok. (Entry-Level)
- Still at community college is good.
- Not a lot of education but street smart and ready to learn is good too.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must have good range of motion
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds without assistance