Warehouse Team Member
The warehouse team member will actively process, ship and control inventory as well as be a proactive member of an efficient system for processing, packaging, inventorying and shipping out the most cost-effective commodity streams possible on a regular basis.
At a Glance:
- Job Category: Hourly
- Position Type: Full Time or Part Time
- Reports To: Warehouse Manager
- Department: Recycling Services
- Location: Tustin Corporate Headquarters
- Expected Hours: 30 – 40 per week
- Consistently ship accurate and correct product to clients and customers
- Ensure safety for all those who enter the warehouse including employees, visitors and personnel from other departments who may just pass through.
- Ensure that inventory is always maintained and accurate within Green Pulse and that it is always in line with the physical product on the ground.
- Minimize shrinkage by always watching inventory and noticing problems or missing items.
- Continually make sure that product is not sitting in the warehouse but rather is being shipped out quickly at the best pricing possible.
- Ensure straight, organized lines of products that are safely and neatly placed
- Make sure that nothing is ever placed in front of “anything else” within the warehouse so all aisles of products are labeled and of similar product.
- Make sure product, supplies, equipment and all other things within the warehouse are always stored securely and in an organized, systematic way.
- Perform Other Related Duties As Required
- Motivated and energetic
- Trying to grow massively, not just stay put
- Focused on a big future
- Desire to make money and to make more and more money by working hard
- Not afraid of hard work
- Good personality
- Good communication skills (Speaks English)
- Right out of high school is ok. (Entry-Level)
- Not a lot of education but street smart and ready to learn is good too.
- This job is physically demanding and requires lifting, bending, or standing for long periods of time
- Able to lift, pull, push up 110lbs
- Exposure to environmental conditions (e.g. heat/cold; noise and dust)