As a healthcare or hospital business, you need to maintain data destruction and equipment destruction compliance with regulations such as HIPAA, DoD and NAID, and more. Then, there’s the chance of a medical device recall which requires swift and decisive action. We can help.
As a vendor that can manage the product recall, reverse logistics, and complete destruction of your end-of-life healthcare IT equipment, we can ensure the security of your data with responsible, fully certified IT asset disposal (ITAD).
Unrivaled Security for Your Practice
We use the latest technology with our comprehensive compliance certifications to ensure complete data and equipment destruction for your medical data and devices.
- Protocols and procedures to manage legal and contractual obligations that safeguard your data and electronic medical records (EMR), patient information and even credit card numbers.
- Full Compliance with a range of regulations, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), FACTA Disposal Rule, the Patriot Act of 2002, and the PCI Data Security Standard.
Full End-to-End Tracking and Certification
We can provide verified proof of destruction for your digital data and medical devices, and necessary documentation and reporting through our proprietary Green Pulse® management system. Such measures ensure a compliant, leak-proof chain of custody. The result? You have the confidence—and proof—that data is totally destroyed and your unused IT assets are handled in an environmentally responsible manner.
The result? You have the confidence—and proof—that your data or equipment is totally destroyed. And since your using a respected electronics recycler, you can be sure your IT assets are handled in an environmentally responsible manner.
Your Medical Profession is Covered
No matter what your business looks like, we’ve got you covered.
- Ambulance and first response
- Private and public hospitals
- Residential care
- Dentist practices
- Medical and diagnostic laboratories
- X-ray and radiology
- In-home healthcare
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- University and medical research
How All Green Can Help:
- Destruction of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) using a range of methods including degaussing and shredding.
- On-site data destruction, hard drive shredding, paper shredding, cell phone shredding, and more.
- Comprehensive reverse logistics service with a full chain of custody.
- National and global partners for IT asset recovery and IT asset disposition (ITAD) services.
- Refurbishment, redeployment, remarketing and recycling available for a range of IT assets.
- Maximize your ROI on leased assets with our buyback option.
- Certified professional recall management of your medical devices and electronic equipment.
- Online portal through our Green Pulse® proprietary software for real-time tracking and reporting