Here’s What You Do
Now that we have scheduled participants for the Million Pound Challenge, it is up to you to come out to the events and help our schools succeed. We have included a list of participating schools below. Click on the name of each school to learn more information about the event, and make sure to come drop off your old electronics that day.
Bellflower High School
The Million Pound E-Waste Recycling Pledge Explained
We pledge to responsibly recycle our electronics and never throw them in the trash!
As Students, we will:
- Learn how to recycle our electronics responsibly
- Spread the word and encourage others to recycle their electronics responsibly
As Custodians, we will:
- Ensure that each school has adequate recycling bins and facilities
- Find a responsible recycling company like All Green Electronics Recycling
As Teachers, we will:
- Educate our students how to responsibly recycle their electronics
As Administrators, we will:
- Support all efforts to responsibly recycle and educate about responsible recycling
As Parents, we will:
- Encourage our children to learn how to recycle their electronics responsibly
- Spread the word about this pledge and find local community partner support
As Community Partners, we will:
- Support the schools by donating our electronics at school recycling events
As a Team, we will eliminate electronics from landfills forever!