5 Ways to Go Green Right Now
It’s a common myth that making green choices is difficult and expensive, but it doesn’t have to be. Here are five things that you can do right this second to go green and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Adjust your refrigerator temperatures. For maximum efficiency, the refrigerator should be set at 37°F and the freezer at 0°F.
- Unplug all of your electronics that aren’t in use. If you’re not using them, why waste all of that energy?
- Configure your printer so it prints on both sides of the page.
- Set your water heater to 120°F. It’ll save energy, and you’ll still get plenty of hot water.
- Calculate your carbon footprint and think about what areas you can improve in. You can do that here.
What can you do to go green right now? Let us know in the comments below.