Keyboard Recycling Center Image

Electronics Recycling in Rensselear

We are committed to make sure that the city of Rensselaer remains clean and e-waste free. Let All Green Electronics Recycling help you manage and handle your e-junks with ITAD Solutions, Hard Drive Shredding, and IT Asset Remarketing.

REQUEST A QUOTE
icon-plug

Electronics Recycling

We will secure your business. We use a certified Electronics Recycling service that guarantees safety and protection of your business.

Recycle Stack Icon

IT Asset Disposition

We will introduce ways to strengthen your organization's shield from unauthorized intrusion. Choose our IT asset management plan.

Data Destruction Image

Data Destruction

We offer the best Data Destruction service. Our technology will secure sensitive data that are stored on your end-of-life electronics.

Secure Electronics Recycling Icon

Equipment Destruction

We have the answer to your e-waste problems. Our state-of-the-art technology ensures the proper recycling of your old equipment.

Electronics Recycling Rensselaer Services

rensselaer-ewaste

Rensselaer has a rich industrial history that dates back in the 19th century when the city became a major railroad hub. The city was one of the earlier locations of the dye industry in the U.S. and the first location for the production of Aspirin. In early part of 2000, the city redeveloped as a mixed-use waterfront community. Electronics Recycling Rensselaer Services is in the city to cater to residents  e-waste pick up and recycling demands.

Request E-Waste Pickup

Recycle Electronics Today

IT Asset Disposition

Recycle Electronics Image

All Green is in the city of Rensselaer to offer its expertise as a reliable ITAD service-provider to its 9, 392 residents. We have experts and top-of-the-line equipment for a safe asset disposal. The work that we do starts with equipment pick up, tagging, inventory, recycling, disposal and documentation. We prepare a compliance report to properly document the process.

 

 

Rensselaer Locations

rensselaermap

 

We are a trusted name in e-waste disposal. Talk to us for a quote.

Zero-Landfill Policy in IT Asset Recycling

A newer and better version of the gadget that you bought a year ago is now available in the market. That is how fast technology evolves. An Earth 911 report show that 20 to 50 million metric tons of e-wastes are produced in the U.S. each year. The report says that only 12.5 percent of old electronics are being recycled. The remaining 87.5 percent remain stored in your office warehouse or at the attic of your homes. All Green will make sure that none of these outdated equipment will end up in landfills or being shipped to third world countries.

Rensselaer Hard Drive Shredding, New York

Every organization has a different data destruction requirement. Work only with a service provider that offers multiple solution to address your individual needs. Take your pick from the services listed below:

  • Off-site Hard Drive Shredding
  • Onsite Hard Drive Shredding
  • Hard Drive Crushing
  • SSD Shredding

Contact us today if you want to know more details about our services.

[gravityform id="20" title="false" description="false" ajax="true"]