Warehouse Supervisor Position Available
The Warehouse Supervisor manages inventory control within the warehouse and Green Pulse, controls daily operations of the warehouse, schedules employees, and recruits and interviews potential new hires.
At a Glance:
- Job Category: Supervisory, hourly
- Position Type: Full Time
- Reports To: Operations Manager
- Department: Processing
- Location: Tustin Corporate Headquarters
- Expected Hours: 40-50 hours a week
- Assist team with daily operations
- Assist with supervision and evaluation of all warehouse employees
- Oversee a manual electronics disassembly process
- Responsible for care in handling merchandise
- Manage stream of commodities that come from disassembly process including: plastic, steel, aluminum, copper, and circuit boards
- Manage inventory of electronic equipment, scraps, and components in warehouse
- Manage key metrics for employees, ensuring extremely high productivity
- Step into position of any employee who is out, needs training, or is underperforming. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to: electronic waste dismantling, operating a pallet jack, forklift, baler, and other equipment.
- Schedule employees
- Confirm timesheets, submit payroll
- Collect, analyze, and report key metrics to upper management
- Participate in the recruiting and interviewing process
- Assist in overseeing the Receiving and Shipping Depts.
- Ensures that employees are following all safety requirements and policies
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Communicate departmental goals and objectives
- Provide training on processes and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Warehouse operations experience
- Must be very focused on key metrics
- Must be willing to get dirty!
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience with direct reports, hiring and terminating
- Experience in scrap business is a plus
- Experience in e-waste business is a super plus
- Must have experience working in a dirty/messy warehouse
- Must be flexible to work as needed within 7 day work week
- Must be reliable, dependent, trustworthy, team player, and a motivator with great attitude!
- This job is physically demanding and requires lifting, bending, or standing for long periods of time
- Able to lift, pull, push up 110lbs
- Exposure to environmental conditions (e.g. heat/cold; noise and dust)