Off Site Hard Drive Destruction
Off Site Hard Drive Destruction With Certificate of Destruction
When electronic devices such as PC’s, laptops, MacBooks and server-based networking devices reach the end of their useful life, you need to use a secure procedure for the destruction of hard drive disks they contain.
To meet industry requirements and to protect your customers, vendors and other business associates, we offer two levels of hard drive destruction that guarantee any confidential or sensitive information is erased for good.
Hard Drive Destruction Cost – Pricing Table
3-Pass Hard Drive Data Wipe Cost
- 5 hard drives or less – $99
- 10 hard drives or less – $199
- 25 hard drives or less – $299
- 75 hard drives or less – $499
- 100 hard drives or less – $599
Secure Hard Drive Shredding Cost
- 5 hard drives or less – $150
- 10 hard drives or less – $250
- 25 hard drives or less – $350
- 75 hard drives or less – $575
- 100 hard drives or less – $650
All off site hard drive shredding comes with a Certificate of Destruction.
More than 100 Hard Drives?
Call our hard drive destruction experts on (800) 780-0347 for a quote.
How It Works
- We send you shipping boxes and labels for your order. We use a range of secure transport options based on your need:
- Smaller QTY: High quality transport boxes sealed with tamper evident security tape.
- Large QTY (50+): We organize wooden and bulk shipping solutions for bigger requests.
- You place your hard drives in the secure box and ship back to us.
- The secure shipping boxes will arrive to our facility and will be taken immediately into our secure clean room. You will receive an email alerting of its safe arrival and that the box was received untampered.
- Based on the amount and level of destruction the job should be done with 24-72 of its arrival to our facility.
- Our certified recycling facility completes the secure equipment destruction process with environmentally responsible disposal and recycling of the remaining materials.
- Upon completion of the complete hard drive disposal procedure, you will receive a Certificate of Destruction via email.
Our Hard Drive Destruction Methods, Explained
3-Pass Wipe with Certificate of Destruction – Using the DoD 5220.22-M standard for data erasure, we sanitize your hard drives to prevent all software and hardware-based recovery methods from recovering your data. We initiate hard drive recycling in accordance with industry best practices.
Hard Drive Shredding with Certificate of Destruction – The most advanced data protection method. Your drives are physically destroyed using custom shredding machines. Data recovery is not an option. This is the ultimate data destruction method.
These two options are the best way to dispose of old hard drives in a secure, economical way, with full tracking and indemnity included for our customers.
At All Green, Security is Paramount
Protecting your confidential information is our top priority.
- We use processes that are clearly defined and documented to ensure all data is overwritten and destroyed with no means of recovery possible.
- Our processes are audited to provide transparency and accountability to our clients and ensure adequate protection of their privacy and reputation.
- Hard drive destruction activities are monitored by CCTV with controlled personnel access to provide maximum protection for all assets in our facility.
- Detailed background checks are performed on all personnel while specific security protocols are put in place for every task.